Product Description Exam Number/Code:
The Certified Purchasing Manager
Release / Update Date: Jan 10, 2015
This exam will be available for download 3 weeks after purchase . Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any Questions.
Information Regarding CPM Exam
The Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M.) program is specifically designed for experienced supply managers, with a focus on managerial and leadership skills, plus a variety of specialized functions. This program is entering a recertification-only phase.
Applicants for C.P.M. certification must pass all four modules of the C.P.M. exam. Applicants must also:
* Have five years of full-time professional (non-clerical, non-support) purchasing and supply management experience, or
* Have a four-year degree from an accredited institution and three years of full-time professional purchasing and supply management experience.
The exam modules include:
* Module 1: Purchasing Process
* Module 2: Supply Environment
* Module 3: Value Enhancement Strategies
* Module 4: Management.
The APP program consists of two multiple-choices exam modules:
* Module 1: Purchasing Process (identical to CPM Module 1)
* Module 2: Supply Environment (identical to CPM Module 2)
You are free to take all four CPM exams in any order. However, you may earn the CPM designation only if you have a full time position in purchasing for several years as required by ISM. If you do not have the job experience required, consider going for APP instead (APP requires the completion of only the first two exams).
At FinanceCerts.com we provide CPM study guides to compliment the main study notes with the course.
Pass rate after preparing from CPM practice material provided by FinanceCerts.com is one of the highest in the country and FinanceCerts.com guarantee your success and assure you will be a certified professional after preparing from our CPM study material.