Product Description Exam Number/Code:
Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager
Release / Update Date: Sep 04, 2014
Questions and Answers : 261 Q&As
Free Test Engine Included
Information Regarding CRCM Exam
The Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager certification is designed to:
* Establish a recognized standard of knowledge and competence for regulatory compliance professionals working in the financial services industry
* Formally recognize those who meet these standards
* Provide employers with a tool to identify skilled, knowledgeable professionals
* Support the benefits of professional continuing education and development
You must meet the following prerequisites in order to qualify to take the CRCM certification examination:
1. Professional Experience & Education
* A minimum of three (3) years of experience as a compliance professional with primary responsibility for the full range of compliance functions is required. Compliance functions include (but are not limited to) performing compliance reviews and your ability to manage appropriate strategies to help the bank comply with federal laws and regulations.
* A minimum of 80 hours of ICB-approved compliance-related training within the last five (5) years.
2. Professional Reference
Two letters of recommendation from senior officials (i.e., CEO, president, department head, etc.) at your organization attesting to your qualifications for certification including your compliance experience as well as your ethical character.
3. Ethics Statement
Each candidate must sign ICB\'s Professional Code of Ethics statement. Please note -- you must furnish all pertinent information about any convictions or pleas of nolo contendere on the grounds of fraud, embezzlement, unfair or deceptive practices, securities law violations, misappropriation of property, fraudulent conversations or any civil or administrative action from which you have been previously found liable.
You must complete and submit the application. You are required to meet the eligibility requirements in place at the time that you submit your application.
To maintain your CRCM in good standing, you must adhere to ICB\'s Professional Code of Ethics, pay an annual fee, and complete 60 credits of continuing education every three years.
At FinanceCerts.com we provide CRCM study guides to compliment the main study notes with the course.
Pass rate after preparing from CRCM practice material provided by FinanceCerts.com is one of the highest in the country and FinanceCerts.com guarantee your success and assure you will be a certified professional after preparing from our CRCM study material.